Monday, November 3, 2008

Decades!



Hey guys! I'm Back! Sorry I Havent Been Writing, I've been extremely busy with studies. Anyway, Since I had the Day off, Im going to write about the New Store, Decades.


Isnt Just Like Falling In Love? Excitement thrilled inside me when I saw the Shop. It was so Vintage, Yet Chic and will become very rare once they get removed from starplaza.

The First things I Bought were the Coco Chanel Tweed jacket and Tweed skirt with the matching Coco Shoes. i Bought them not only Because I loved them, But becuase that is what Coco Chanel, the Role Model, Is wearing when you visit her suite.


Anyway, Enough about Rares, Lets Talk about how the match up the exceedingly gorgeous outfits with acessories, etc.

I will include Three Tips below...

-If you Fancy the 'Coco Chanel 1937 Dress', Wear it with the Golden Waist Belt, and the four Dollar shoes on the Last Page. This adds up to a Fairly Expected, 23 stardollars. Not Bad for a VERY Vintage Look!


-Now, Lets Go for Something Modern Vintage. The Double Breasted Short Coat from Decades, The Jessica Pants, the 60's hat from Decades, the black Rio Hand Bag, and the Yellow Stilletto Heels all add up to 22 stardollars. A Bargain for a Chic Outfit like that!


-Now, Lastly, sometimg Elegant Vintage. The 1926 Evenng Dress, Black stilletto Heels, and Black l/s top from Decades underneath the dress Looks Priceless! But, It's only 20 Stardollars! Quite a Bargain there...


So, i Hope you Enjoy and take up my Tips into Consideration.

More Soon!

Jessica. x

No comments: