Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FREE ITEMS!




Whew, first post in "decades!" (stupid joke).. Well, first of all i'm terribly sorry I haven't been posting, its because I was out of town, then school, and then finally a bug wouldn't let me post. That bug has been fixed now, and i'm really happy!! I'll be posting my butt off, and that's a promise :D


Back to what I wanted to say.. there are FREE ITEMS IN THE MINISHOP! It'll be on NEW, so all you gotta do is click on the minishop button and there it is! (More free items on second page) The items are pretty lousy, but who cares, its free! It includes 3 Petshop games, a wii game, and a bunny in a weird pose.



The reason why i'm wearing red, white, and blue is.. well you guessed it.. THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! Aaah, I wanna know who will win!!
I'm going for McCain by the way, who are you going for? Well, i'll continue my agony with biting my nails. I am scared..

No comments: