Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ohmigosh!

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry about not writing in FOREVER, but I am so busy with school, friends, homework, making Toxic Magazine, dance, and guitar!
I know, busy.
Well, I only have a few minutes, but I promise my other entries will be more thought out haha.
Congrats to moi3000 for becoming a writer!
Here's a new idea I had:
AT THE MOMENT!
Wearing: Volcom v-neck, Citizens of humanity jeans, Chanel chain necklace.
Watching: A preview of High School Musical 3.
Wanting: To see High School Musical 3, haha.
Needing: Chocolate. NOW!
Hair: Down, poofy from being in a ponytail.
Today: Fundraised for my cheerleading team.
Well, that's all I have to say! Hope everyone's enjoying their November!
Kiss kiss,
Shelby_2007 :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am enjoying my november :)

anonomous said...

That's good! Me too :D