Monday, November 24, 2008

Shelby_2007: Farewell.

Well, readers, I am so busy, words cannot describe. I know I have not written, and I'm afriad I won't be until the New Year. Here are some of the things I've been doing that are keeping me from writing:
1. Cheerleading [We hve practice 4 times a week, and fundraising on the weekends.]
2. School [I'm getting a C in math, and need to study super hard.
3. Dance. [Three times a week. Working on Music Festival dance.]
4. Guitar. [Two times a week.]
5. Friends. [Barely have time for them.]
6. Time at home. [Probably three times a week, in the evening. And once afterschool.]
7. Toxic Magazine. [I'm the graphics editor]
8 Untitled Magazine. [Making graphics.]
9. And not to mention... THREE BLOGS.
Oh boyy.

Hope I didn't bore you with that, but that's my reason.
I'm sorry, but I will drop by occasionally.
XOXOXOXO
Shelby Delaio.
[Shelby_2007]

No comments: