Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome to Paris. . .Christmas Dolls



Recently, I've really been in the Christmas Spirit. Listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas Movies, sipping hot chocolate, the whole bit.
So I decided I'd do up my album on stardoll to reflect that. The following dolls may give you some ideas on how to decorate your album for the up and coming festivities.


DKNY Holiday 2007
Miranda Kerr
Johnny Knoxville
Christmas Fairy
Michelle Trachtenberg

The best dolls I find for Christmas, have coats, mittens, hats, ect. Here are a few of my favorite, but feel free to browse through stardoll and find your own.

I assume that christmas events on stardoll should be starting shortly. This will be my 3rd year on stardoll at Christmas and every year they usually have an advent calender, filled with free and cheap items that reflect the holidays, so start saving up your money to insure you get all the ones you want.

Happy Styling!

Stay tuned for more days on the streets of Paris.

Much love. .
Paris♥





No comments: